Monday, November 22, 2010

30 Day Challenge, Day 1

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts:

I'm Casey. I'm from Humble, TX (Born&Raised). I am the daughter of two of the best parents anyone could ask for. I'm the sister of one, interesting boy, my older brother. I loved school growing up and I was a good kid to my strict parents. I graduated High School a year early in 2003. I met a boy somewhere in that time. I attended Sam Houston State University and graduated with a Business Degree in May of 2007. I married that boy on July 7, 2007. Now I am the Wife of that amazing man, James. We bought our first home in August of 2007. Shortly after I found out I was going to be a mommy to my beautiful, sweet, perfect angel...Cori McKenzie. She was born 10/27/08. My life has never been the same. I'm in love with two people at the same time. It's an awesome feeling. Somehow in the next 8 months I've got to open my heart to yet another blessing!! We are expecting #2 and I couldn't be more thrilled! That is ME in a nutshell!

Recent picture of me....

15 Interesting Facts: (this is going to be tough!)

1. I wear my Old Navy $3.50 flip flops 95% of the year.
2. I am good at my job & I love it.
3. I survived a long distance relationship for 4 years and married my first love. My first everything.
4. I graduated High School in only 3 years after threatening to quit b/c I hated my school so much.
5. I've kept a lot of my childhood friends & college friends close by me!!
6. I'm Honest, loyal, to the point, adventurous, a little crazy, loud & obnoxious some times.
7. You either LOVE me or HATE me....for some reason there is no middle ground there.
8. I Love animals and I am very passionate about them......but , once my dogs are gone I doubt I'll own anymore.
9. I love country music....I love some rap music too.
10. I usually carry chapstick in my front pocket. I'm addicted.
11. I wear mostly jeans.
12. Pink & Black are my favorite Colors. I like Purple too.
13. I get along better with guys - but as I'm getting older, I'm gaining more girlfriends.
14. I am a great mommy. Unfortunately, I'm a better mommy than a wife. I need to find a happy medium.
15. I refuse to learn Spanish. I just can't do it.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I want to do it too! And those facts are very interesting; good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! I have GOT to start mine. TONIGHT! And you did this from your iphone?? Is there an app??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't do this one from my phone.....

    ReplyDelete