Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 20th

Levi James Cranford will be here on or before July 20th! I went to see Dr. Boyd today and she said that I am likely to go into labor before then but if not, so that we are sure he doesn't get too big, she will induce next Wednesday! I am 3cm dilated and still 50% effaced but she said my cervix is very soft and favorable. I am very excited and nervous. She said that she doesn't think my labor will be near as long as last time (12 hours) so hopefully she's right. Although I would like to go into labor on my own, knowing that my body is ready, the idea of induction is great to me b/c I am a big planner. This gives me the opportunity to plan for myself, my house and dogs and most importantly, Cori. The last thing I want is for her to be scared or feel left out. I think she'll be fine though. We will drop her off at daycare that morning, and either my mom, or depending on how long I am in labor, James can go get her and bring her to see us. All the waiting has come down to one week and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I can't wait to see his squishy face. Pray hard for me that I have an easy breezy labor, as I had a very hard time with Cori.



  1. ahhh! I can't wait to see him!!! I am so happy for you, james and Cori :)

  2. I'm just now reading this! That's only 3 days away! I can't wait!