Thursday, April 19, 2012

Big momma!

Recently I called Cori "little momma" just being funny. Now, she asks me to call her that on the regular & has even adopted the term "big momma" for me. The way she says it is hilarious so I can't help but laugh so of course she says it over & over. She even calls her babies, dogs & brother "little momma/daddy" Levi thinks its quite funny too. I think I heard her say to James last night "good night big daddy"! He laughed bc he thought it was strange....oh, and she asked me about my wedding ring the other night & ran straight to him insisting that he buy her a wedding ring & marry her too. Cutest thing ever!! She said "it's only fair".

She keeps us laughing 24/7 - she's destined to become a comedian!

Anyway, I haven't posted much about her lately so I wanted to share these funnies. I'll try to get her on video saying little momma - it's a mix between cute 3 year old little girl & Elvis Presley!

And a picture of all her cuteness! She's getting so big! She rode a mile on that bike all by herself!!

2 comments:

  1. Absoutely adorable and hilarious! Is she still using the concuter? She has gorgeous hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the concuter is still her favorite, although she heard someone call it an iPad so now she uses that term. I hate that she grows up and starts calling things by their proper names....I like her "made up" words for things!!

    ReplyDelete