I'm copying another blog I came across - answering 50 random questions about myself - enjoy.
(If you want to complete the same questions on your blog, let me know and I'll link to your post!)
1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Darla
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I have a few - but they may just be big freckles. The one I think is the weirdest is under my arm. Like, in my arm pit. I'm always afraid I'm gonna get it one day with the razor....
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I can honestly say I never ever had a crush on any of my teachers.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Yeah, my first kiss with James was in the movies.
5. What body part do you wash first? Head and shoulders, knees and toes (knees and toes), Head and shoulders, knees and toes (knees and toes), eyes and ears and a mouth and a nose, head and shoulders, knees and toes (knees and toes). That's all the parts right?
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Depends. I would like to hover all the time, but I have really really bad balance and falling on the floor or into the toilet in a public restroom seems way worse than the alternative.
7. What's the strangest talent you have? Hm, I don't consider myself very talented - I can't think of anything strange either.
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? I have an innie of a completely normal depth.
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? I like BBQ and Sour Cream and Onion
10. Have you ever been tied up? Not that I can think of. I used to tie the kids I babysat up though. Don't freak out, they totally loved it. Especially when I put them in the closet! I'm serious, they loved it.
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? telling my parents I was staying with a friend and really I was with James. I think this was before they ever met him too. Bad, I know. I think I was 16
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I don't ever go anywhere that requires parallel parking.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? No, but that sounds like fun
14. How many times have you been cussed out? Maybe a few times in my days.
15. Which shoe do you put on first? I really didn't know the answer to this (though I assume the right one) so I took off my shoes and tried to put them back on to figure it out, but then I was thinking too much about the whole thing, so I couldn't really trust that what was happening was natural. So I took off my shoes again and walked a little down the hallway, so I could approach my shoes in a more normal fashion - I think right first....but I could be wrong.
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? Once, after prom in Galveston. It was the most fun I've ever had at a bar - and margaritas completely paid for by someone else was cool too! Btw, I was only 17. This could have been another story about being grounded, but the parents never found out.
18. Girls This is not a question. Just want to have fun.
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Seeing as I have been dating James since I was 15, I really have no other love interests to compare to.
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Yeah, I kissed a boy in the 6th grade
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No. Cow-tipping is mean. How would you like if if you were just sleeping in your own bed and then suddenly you woke up on the floor with a couple of drunk cows hovering over you, mooing in amusement. You would feel scared right?
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Maybe my kids. I always check the baby monitor right before I fall asleep to make sure they are still in their beds.
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Nah, not cool enough for that.
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Ew. Neither.
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? Oh God, I don't even want to talk about this!
26. What was your childhood nickname? Sissy or Casey Jay
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Totally played the air guitar Friday night at the Astros game. The cute little girl a few seats over got on the big screen, but not me.
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Not on purpose.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Change clothes while driving down the freeway. Or, if I'm having a bad day, I get in the car and scream at the top of my lungs as hard and as loud as I can. When I open my eyes I see stars. Then I laugh hysterically at the thought of me doing this and what if someone saw me, I must look like an idiot. Seriously, it makes me feel so much better! I laugh for at least 5 minutes.
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? No, can't say that I have.
31. How do you eat your cookie? Weird question award....um I bite it.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? No, nothing I do at the gym is that hardcore that I need a belt.
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I turn on music and pretend like I'm filming music videos, choreographed dance moves and all.
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? I'm a drinker. Probably 6 beers and I start getting extra funny! (or at least I think I'm funny Ha!)
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Not on purpose if I have.
38. How often do you clean out your ears? Every single morning when I get out of the shower. Wet ears are weird to me. I can't concentrate with wet ears.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Depends if the roll is on the holder like its supposed to be or not. If it is on the holder, it usually gets scrunched up. If it's sitting on the top of the holder I kind of roll it onto and over my fingers....that sounds weird, right?
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? My wedgies are usually non pickable if you know what I mean.
41. Do you have any strange phobias? I'm actually like terrified of clowns or masks or creepy makeup on a person's face. I like people to look normal.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Yeah, I had to go to the ER once to have some rock pebbles removed. I won the "How many rocks can you put in you nose contest" though. SCORE!
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? When I'm drinking and at a bar, I forget that other people can see me as I think I'm Brittany Spears dancing away on the dance floor. These are not my proudest moments, but boy do I have fun. This video below is hilarious. I hope I'm this cool if I ever get pulled over for drinking and driving.
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? I usually always chose Truth
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Definitely not.
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? I'm married, so, you know, yes. He can't blame it on the dogs while we are on dates.
47. Have you ever played naked Twister? Definitely not. That sounds like a horrible idea!
48. Have you ever been drunk at work? Yes, once I had a terrible cough and apparently I was driving my boss nuts! He called me into his office, poured me something brown out of his cabinet and told me "drink this shit and shut the hell up!!!" I swear, I didn't cough one more time that day....but I could barely see my computer screen clearly. It was a good day. Everyone should have a boss like mine!! (It sounds harsh, but he loves me.)
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister attractive? My husband and his brother are practically twins so yeah, I think Jason is attractive.
Wow, so that ended up being a really long post. I'm really impressed if you've made it this far. I apologize for boring you to tears.