Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PeePee on the Potty!!!!

So Cori just keeps surprising me!!!

For the last few weeks, before bath time, while the water is running, I'd undress Cori and put her on the potty. I'd talk to her and tell her big girls go teetee on the potty. I'd usually leave her on there for about 30 seconds, she wouldn't do anything and we'd get up. Well last night my (almost) 15 month old little girl went potty on the toilet! I was SOO excited. I started yelling for James and telling Cori what a good job she did. She was just as excited as I was. We were both clapping and making a very big deal out of it. I just couldn't believe it. I do think its too early to be full on potty training her because I don't want to push her - but sitting on the potty every once in a while to get a hang of it is okay in my book! I was so excited last night that I forgot to take a picture =( Maybe we'll do a repeat tonight and take a picture of her on the pot!

Update on my weight loss - I have lost 5 lbs! I can't really see where I'm losing it from yet, and no one else has noticed that I'm losing weight so in my mind it doesn't count yet. I am not stopping here though! 35 to go. I can do this!

1 comment: