Friday, February 26, 2010

Laughter & Hockey

I do not know how I got so lucky to have such a happy, healthy baby! She brings us so many smiles and joy!! Here is a quick video of her riding her 4wheeler Santa brought her! Her laughter is Priceless!



On another note, I went to my first Areos Hockey game last nigh! It was sooo much fun! My brother, who is now working for Toyota has great hookups for any event going on at the Toyota Center! We had special seats in a huge suite with free drinks and private seats! It was really fun! The arena wasn't really filled so we were able to go down lower to get front row seats up against the glass - it was so exciting to have the players slamming into the glass, right in front of us! We lost, but it was still fun! Here is another video, of a score! You can hear can hear the die hard fans yelling "SHOOT THE PUCK" and then everyone bangs on the glass when they score!!!



This was taken from our original, suite seats!

Front Row Seats!!!

I can't wait to go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment