Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 11

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

I have a lot....ready?

  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Private Practice
  • The Office
  • Lost, (although the series is over)
  • Gossip Girl
  • 90210
  • 19 Kids & Counting
  • Kate Plus Eight
  • America's Next Top Model
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Prison Break (Series is over too)
  • One Tree Hill
  • The Little Couple
  • Dexter
  • Weeds
  • True Blood
  • The Big C
  • Real World
  • Big Brother
  • Desperate Housewives
  • LA Ink
  • Keeping up with the Kardashian's
  • Kendra
  • Dog the Bounty Hunter
  • Fantasy Factory
  • The Soup
  • Family Guy (I don't DVR, I only watch this one if I catch it on...not very often)
I doubt this is all of them, but this is all I can think of this early in the morning. I love my DVR and rarely ever watch regular TV anymore. I can't tell you the last time I watched a commercial on TV. Cori goes to bed at 8 and I relax and catch up on my DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment