Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finishing Up!

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Another favorite vacation was a short weekend getaway James and I took to the River walk. I thought for sure he was going to propose that weekend...NOPE! He booked us an expensive room at the Omni Suites, overlooking the River walk, roses and champagne in the room when we arrived.....why wouldn't I think he was going to propose! Anyway, we had a great weekend, spent a lot of money, held hands, saw the Alamo for the first time - it was just a fun, romantic weekend!!! He proposed 3 months later.

Day 24-Something you've learned

I've learned that there are few people you can trust with secrets.
I've learned how to be a good mommy!
I've learned that you get back what you put in.
I've learned that life is short......live it up!
I've learned to be thankful even when times seem rough!
I've learned that family is SO important!
I've learned how to be an adult, and the transition was pretty easy, actually.
I've learned that I am the voice for my child and if she tells me a teacher hit her at school, speak up b/c she can't!
I've learned a lot from my parents.
I've learned a lot from my husband.
I've learned a lot from my daughter.
I've learned how to be happy no matter what.

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

This should be interesting - I have over 1,000 songs that rang from classical, to rap....hehe I'll do first 15
  1. Nickleback - All the Right Reasons
  2. Kelly Clarkson - You Found Me
  3. G Spot Boyz - Stanky Leg (LOL)
  4. Carrie Underwood - Just a Dream
  5. Taylor Swift Speak Now
  6. Eminem - You're Never Over
  7. Kidzup Educational Music - The Wheels on The Bus
  8. Daughtry - There and Back Again
  9. Rihanna - SOS
  10. Avril Lavigne - Too Must to Ask
  11. Lil Wayne - Drop the World
  12. Darius Rucker - Come Back Song
  13. Lady Gaga - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
  14. Colt Ford - Gangsta of Love
  15. Maroon 5 - This Love
Day 26-Picture of your family


Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Everything stresses me out! Well I say that, but I'm usually a pretty calm and stress free person. Work sometimes stresses me, Cori stresses me out when she's jumping on the bed, or running down the driveway towards the street....James stresses me out when he's being insensitive. My mom REALLY stresses me out. I need a margarita....and I'm without on until July!

Day 29-3 Wishes

Wishes...I haven't thought of that word in a long time.

I wish for my family to be successful and happy.
I wish for my daughter to grow up and be a strong independent woman!
I wish for my weeks to go fast and my weekends to go slow.
I wish for my daughter growing up to go slow too!

Day 30-a picture
From our cruise. We had such a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment