Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday & Valentines

I had a great Birthday on Friday. My boss & his wife surprised me with a big "fun" cake, gift cards and lunch!! The cake was delicious and the food & desert (chocolate covered strawberry's) were also delicious at Pappasito's! I asked that they did not sing Happy Birthday to me...but they didn't listen.....I looked ridiculous, and I was super embarrassed!



Friday night James and I went to the mall for a little shopping and I got this:


Sunday I was super sick and in bed most of the day - meanwhile, Cori did this:


Monday was Valentine's day and once again, I was spoiled!! These were delivered to my office:

(the arrangement is MUCH fuller this morning - everything is starting to bloom!!)


Last night I found Cori like this, I think she liked her Valentine's balloon..



1 comment: