Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 1

So I'm off today bc it was supposed to snow - what a joke.

Cori woke up throwing a little fit so I decided today (since it os now a long weekend) will be the day we say bye bye to her paci. So the next 3days & nights will probably bad but we've got some milestones to hit before this next baby comes! We need to be out of diapers & off the paci - we tell her those are things for the new baby! So I figure the paci us easier than going cold turkey on the pullups. I'll keep you posted!

ADIOS CRACK ADDICTION!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ok- yes- that is on my "to do" list as well. Kensley still has her paci--- and since we're couped up in this apt all day long, she asks for it CONSTANTLY. I am not kidding. It's SOOO annoying. Kent keeps telling me we need to take it away. I told him when we get back home I will start trying. But while we're in this dinky apt, I'm not messing with it. I need more space- so I can run and hide from her when she's asked me for the 24534345 time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL LOL LOL I am dying over here! This is a great picture! Looks like she may have a harder time with it than Kensley ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture!
    We told my son...right before he turned 3 that we lost his "binky". He believed us and that was the end of the pacifer. I was more worried about it than he was. After one night of having trouble falling asleep...that was it.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerri - Do you follow me? I'm a pretty boring blogger but thanks for reading! I'm trying to do better to update more often. I too, like my friend Kristen above are more worried about taking the paci's away...we both admitted that it was sort of a babysitter for us. If my daughter was screaming in the car, or tired and grumpy, I'd much rather see a cute paci with whiskers than to hear the whining that she does. Sometimes I'm a not so great momma LOL - working on it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just realized I follow your blog too - I found you through Holly Erwin.

    ReplyDelete