Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter

So my little precious had her 2nd Easter! She had so much fun! We had my family over to eat a late lunch outside! The weather was perfect! Memaw was in town - its always great to have Memaw around!! She's just too cute!

My child that will not smile for pictures!

I put the ears on her and she said "Noooo momma"

See, I told you she was cute!

Miss Thang in the yard hunting eggs!

She was just too cute when she was hunting her eggs. The first time I walked around and hid her eggs. She did excellent finding them and putting them in her bucket. She then started walking around and throwing eggs out of the bucket, just to walk around and pick them back up - she did this a few times!


I am so proud of my little girl! I never imagined that you could love someone so much! She is growing up so quickly and it makes me a little sad but so excited to watch her learn and grow and become a little person, rather than a baby! She talkes SO much and will mimic anything you say! Most of her words come out sounding really close to what they should sound like except one...she can not say Jimmy - she says Nema. Jimmy is our friend (Cori's boyfriend). She loves him!! He & Alexis lives accross the street and she always looks over there with her little hands out and says "Nema?" Good thing he loves her back! Cori is now 17 months old! She goes potty on the toilet and has now for about 2 months. She isn't able to tell us yet, so I just put her on there a few times each day and she always goes. Last night she went poo poo for the first time! Usually I put her on the potty, she goes and then wants up - well last night she kept pushing and some poo poo came out! I was so excited and so was she! I made a big deal about it, cheering and clapping and we even left it in the toilet so daddy and yaya could see! They clapped and cheered too! Her face was so happy as she clapped with us! Then she waved and said "bye bye" as she flushed! It was a proud moment! =) Who know poo could be so exciting?!?

So 9 days until we leave for our cruise! I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time! I am going to miss Cori so much! I know she will be fine, but obviously this is the longest I will have ever been away from her! She will stay in her normal routine, for the most part, going to daycare everyday like usual. She will stay the first part of the week with my mom and dad and then she will be going with James' mom for the last 3 days! It will be like a mini vacation for her. I just hope she doesn't feel home sick or sad that James and I are not around. I know that I get homesick so easy and I hate the feeling - so hopefully she's too young to feel that way! I have so much still to do to get us ready! James and I have never been on a vacation like this together, so I'm really looking forward to it! There is a group of 10 friends (5 couples) going so I know we will have a blast!

weight loss update: I have lost almost 20lbs! I feel great, but still have a little ways to go! I'm down to 165 and bought new jeans the other night, size 6!!! I was shocked! I got off track for a few weeks (a few weeks back) but I'm glad to be back on track! It feels good! I think I want to lose 20-30 more lbs - It may take a while, but I can do it - or at least that's what I keep telling myself! I just really need to lose my "muffin top". My legs and butt is where I'm losing most of my weight, but my upper body, mostly my stomach and love handles, just will not go away! I can tell in my neck and face that I've lost too! So that's good!

Work and everything else is going good. I'm in such a great place in my life! I wish I could drag this time out a little longer!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! You're doing so great! I know you'll have a blast on your cruise...Chet and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon, and they're the best!

    ReplyDelete