Monday, March 21, 2011

Before Pictures of my Bathroom

My master bathroom. We've never done anything to this room. I think at one point I was going to do a bleach theme, so you see the blue trashcan, hamper, towels, toothbrush holders.....
When I did my bedroom in white, red and a touch of zebra I figured it would be better to make the bathroom flow with the bedroom.

This is from the entry way looking into the bathroom. The door you see is to the closet. No door to the toilet....Which I hate. I have nails just banged into the wall on my side with a few pieces of jewelry hanging from them. The nails are very uneven and look so sloppy.

Sink/vanity is on the Right, bath tub and extremely small stupid shower is on the left. (I'd LOVE to remodel this bathroom, but the $ just isn't there so a spruce up will just have to do.

Our out in the open toilet. To the right I have a diggy little towel holder with non matching towels....Notice we have no "Installed" toilet paper rack, or towel rack. (oops, a basket full of dirty towels LOL)

My vanity with one sink...I'm telling you, the set up of this bathroom really sucks! We have been in our house for 3.5 years, and that light switch has NEVER had a cover over it....and it's blue under it, I had painted a few years ago, and hated the color so I just covered it with tan.

Our tub that I could totally do without. I never take a bath. Cori thinks this tub belongs to her. The stupid faucet is meant for a regular bath tub and it needs to be replaced but we can't find anything with a longer spout. Right now, when you turn the water on, the water hits the top of the tub before it flows to the bottom, creating a big mess and water everywhere. The random pictures sitting in the window sil are some of the beach things I had acquired and they have been sitting there, just like that, for years.

I've done a lot of work over the weekend, but still need to do some last minute touch ups, and get a few more accessories! I plan to do take (another) trip to Target & Hobby Lobby tonight to finish up. Hopefully I can have some AFTER pictures for you soon!! So far I am LOVING what we've done!!

4 comments:

  1. Your bathroom looks spacious...I would love a big window in ours! Looking forward to seeing your changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even seen your bathroom! I can't wait to see the "after" pictures (and SO wish I could have been there to help you paint and shop)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 22 weeks into my pregnancy I've found some energy and while I have it, and while my husband is willing to help I'm gonna do as many projects around the house as I can!

    Ash - I can't believe you've never seen my bathroom! I must not be a very good tour guide. I wish you were here too - I would have LOVED to have you go shopping with me!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you do with it either!!
    I have tons of ideas to do to our Haslet house once we get back but I'm not sure I'll have to budget to support it...
    We will see!

    ReplyDelete