Thursday, June 2, 2011

32 Weeks

Had an appt. with Dr. Boyd yesterday afternoon (I’m scheduled to go every 2 weeks through June, and every week in July until he’s born). She said 2 weeks ago I was measuring 2 weeks ahead, but this week I’m measuring right on – I guess I didn't grow the last 2 weeks. She said she still wants to measure and weigh him at 36 weeks (4 weeks from now) to get a better idea of how things are going. She isn’t concerned about my weight gain, but I’m bitter about it. I delivered Cori at 209 and I’m already 213 with possibly 8 weeks to go, and every book I read said at this point I should expect to gain a lb a week. BLAH – I’m going to have a lot of work to do after this kid! He better be worth it, or I’m taking him to the fire station! (kidding) That’s all I've got – apparently while I was there a girl’s water broke so Dr. Boyd was rushing around trying to get her patience seen so she could go deliver the baby! She was rushing with me – I think she spent literally 45 seconds in my room. Measured my belly, checked heartbeat, and adios….

(I covered my face b/c I was a HOT MESS!) 

32 Weeks pregnant with Levi James
I didn't realize until looking at this picture that my curtains are all a mess too? How does that even happen? My mirror could use a wipe down too.....oops. 

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable!!

    I miss my belly already-- and hot mess???
    this belly I'm sporting now is a hot mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been?!?! I <3 belly pictures!! You look great :) I can't wait to see Levi!! Let me know your due date--- maybe if we're in Texas when he's born I can come do newborn pictures!

    ReplyDelete