Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Shower

I had such a great weekend. Thanks to Bridget (my SIL) Laura & Alexis for throwing me the best baby shower ever! I was hesitant at first to even have one for the 2nd baby but I am so glad that I went along with it. I feel much more prepared then I did this time last week! All the blue stuff is a big change from ALL the pink stuff I've been looking at for about 3 years now! I can't wait to dress him in these adorable outfits he got. I didn't have my camera with me and of course I was busy running all over tying to make my "rounds" so I only have a few pictures from my iPhone to share. I stole a few off of FB from my friend Valerie's camera too.

Most delicious cupcakes ever!!!

Some of the food. Bridget Cut up all that fruit and veggies and made her own trays.
Laura came through again with the delicious sausage balls & wraps!!!

More Yummy Food!

Decorations were super cute!!

Thank you everyone for the awesome gifts!! I am so thankful!

Valerie's Very first diaper cake - I think she did an EXCELLENT job!!!

Meredith home made me a blanket and burp rag - funny b/c its the same fabric I used to make my friend Raquel's baby shower gift....remember this post?

 I am LARGE and IN CHARGE!!!

My 3 Hostess' - They did such a great job! Thanks Ladies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great shower!! ...and you look GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete